Monday, September 24, 2012

Flu shot exchange...mom lost ;)

A fun email exchange I had with Elder Parr this afternoon. It's a rare occurrence to catch him online when he's writing his email but I responded and he was still there. It's "almost" a conversation. :)

We received their missionary newsletter from the mission home and in it it said that they were encouraging all missionaries to stay healthy and prepare for the winter weather by getting their flu shots!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin,

One more thing.......Go get your flu shot! I will send you money if you need it. Do you have a pharmacy or some place offering them?

Yeah, I know you missionaries have been encouraged to get one so I'm just checking up on you ;)

Love you!!
~mom
..............................................................................................................................................

Mama, I don't need a flu shot! ha ha (I'm just picturing this in my head as if I were home right now). I'm deciding to NEVER get a shot again. Just so you know ;)

I love you MAMA!
..............................................................................................................................................

JustiN, if you bring the Montana flu home with you.....you'll be sorry!!

Just go get it done so I don't have to take you. ;)

~mom
ps....you make me smile :)
..............................................................................................................................................

I really don't want to mom. Got to build up my immunity! Plus breathin' in all this smoke, I got lungs of steel now!! ;) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment