Monday, July 30, 2012

TRANSFERS!!

WOWEEEEEEKAZOWEEEE! So transfers just happened this week and I found
out that I will be transferred back to good ole' HAMILTON!!! I'm
totally bummed to leave Billings but at the same time STOKED to go
back to Hamilton and serve with all the wonderful people there. (If
you forgot, Hamilton was my first area) I was also informed that I
will be training a new missionary so it will be kind of crazy to be
training in the SAME place that I was trained! I will be heading out
Wednesday morning in a truck with 4 new missionaries where I will
drop off 3 on the way and keep one. EXCITING!

This week has been consumed with planning and taking care of all the
logistics for this transfer because we had some pretty big moves and
President wants to do a lot of things differently. I found many people
don't like change and when change comes they go berserk! I'm
beginning to like change for some reason, which doesn't bother me too
much. It presents new challenges and obstacles that need to be met and
overcome and I just LOVE it :)

Well I think about y'all often and love y'all so much!

-Elder Parr

p.s. that package y'all sent with all the ping pong balls was AWESOME!!
It was so fun to open and y'all totally got me! Everyone was bustin' up
in the office! Y'all will see the video soon enough :) After y'all got
me we put them all in a box to get the other elders when they got
here and put it on top of their door, but JUST before they came in
the box fell and we pranked ourselves!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment