Monday, July 16, 2012

SMILE :)

Hello!!

First off...that's ridiculous that Mattie is engaged! If I were there
Mattie and you told me that I would tell you to "SHUT YOUR FACE!" Haha!
At first thought I don't like it one bit, but second thought, I think
it will be fun. Now I will have someone I can really wrestle and throw
around ;) jk

This week has been a super wild one! In the past 4 weeks, Elder
Steinicke and I have driven 3,400 miles! Talk about a major road trip!!
:) We've had a blast attending the various training meetings with all
the missionaries and driving all over the state. I must say that
Montana is one of the prettiest places I've been thus far in my life!

I have some pretty awesome news! As y'all know, I'm not much of a reader
at all, like literally...not at all. Well, this week I finished the
complete Book of Mormon which was totally awesome! :) I would encourage
each of you, if you haven't yet, to read the Book of Mormon each day
until you finish it! It will give you the desire to become more
Christlike and will strengthen your testimony in the restoration of
the gospel of Jesus Christ :) It will change your life, I know, because it
sure has changed mine!

Well, off for the day but hope y'all are all doing well and  remember
that I sure love y'all :)

-Elder Parr

No comments:

Post a Comment