Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WOWY CAZOWEYYYYYY!!!!!

I know I start just about EVERY email like this but this week was AMAZING!! I NEVER have a down moment and want to keep that for the rest of my life! Haha

I have like 5 seconds! I'm currently traveling the entire mission going to each zone for zone trainings and it's a BLAST! We're havin' so much fun and making changes around our mission :)
The elders we stay with each night have to leave early to have interviews and what not so we have time before we have to be at the actual meeting so we clean their whole place and make it nice! Then, when we get there we make them all take off their shoes and we shine them all! Then we have an awesome uplifting meeting :)
 I LOVE serving others and seeing the happiness that comes into their lives :)
We left early early Monday morning and won't get back to Billings until late Saturday and then we're off the next week again ;)
I love y'all SOOO much and so glad to hear y'all are good from the tornadoes! Everyone keeps asking me about it! HAHA! 

DO WORK! LOVE Y'ALL! 

-Elder Parr

No comments:

Post a Comment