Monday, January 3, 2011

This week was the bomb!

First off, sorry mom for my joke last week. :/ I really felt bad... though everyone I told thought it was hilarious... sorry though. :/ I will NEVER do that one again! ;}

New Years was AWESOME this year! Sister Elieson sent me a package with some mustaches in it so we figured the best people to use them with would be the Howard family! Their girls are hilarious and so entertaining! We spent like 3 hours playing with those and they did this whole chin-face act with songs that was hilarious!!! We had lots of fun! And mom did you talk to sister Howard or something?! Everything she had was right on spot! She had JIF peanut butter to make my Ritz cookies with and yes, I wore an apron to make them! She made canadian bacon, pineapple Totinos pizza and had orange drink from when I was a kid! It was awesome!!! Don't worry mom, Sister Howard takes goooood care of us!


This week was the bomb! I had my first 2 baptisms!!! Their father baptized both of them! Seeing the gospel bless their lives has been a blessing and great joy to be a part of! Their baptism was amazing and I got to confirm the mother and Elder Miner confirmed the daughter! In the picture they have another younger daughter who is 7 and will be baptized within the next year! Soo great to see the gospel work in people's lives!



On the subject of a small world...Elder Miner just realized that Michael served in his home ward before he left and went on splits with him! I guess it finally clicked when I showed him a picture and he was like, "NO WAYYYYY! MICHAEL IS YOUR COUSIN?!" And I was like, "I've been telling you that since I met you! Yeah!" haha It was hilarious! So, Michael went on exchanges with Elder Miner in his first area when he got out! Soo small!

Well, I'm doing great family! No worries here. Trust me! With the baptism we had this past week and everything that has been going on things are awesome!! I'm absolutely loving the mission!

I love and miss y'all!

elder parr!

p.s. Elder Miner said "y'all yesterday at church! He is getting there slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment