Monday, January 10, 2011

Hallelujah!

I'm doing great!

This week has been AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!! So I got some good stories to tell!

I went on my first split with Jon, Sister L's husband who is Bro and Sis L's daughter. He is awesome! Soo funny! We went and saw a bunch of people and had a good old time sharing the gospel. Well, Elder Miner went with Bro D. and they got stuck in a ditch! So they walked up the highway to the closest members house to have him pull them out. To make it quicker they cut through the woods and had to cross a creek that was mostly frozen over and all sorts of fun stuff! He walked over a frozen pond too! I've been DYING to do that and take a picture! It's like my one goal while I am here! So it seems like I missed out on all the excitement but good thing Jon and I did some work because we set a BUNCH of appointments for the next day! haha

We had zone training in Missoula on Wednesday which was awesome! Got to see President and have another interview! I brought up using Skype for training or meetings and he loved the idea after I told him how I got to talk with y'all! Afterwards, we went to Freemo's! It's like Cici's and we tore it up! It was my whole district, which is 8 elders, and we ate the pizza out of that place!! It was awesome!

Sis W. had this ladies thing at the house the other day and we chopped wood that morning and couldn't go back. So we went to the church to shower! Here they have complete showers and dressing rooms! It was so legit! I felt super clean showering in the Lord's house! It was wonderful! hahaha.... Just something funny and interesting!

I had Taco Bell for the first time since being home!!! It was delicious! We found one here in town and we didn't have a meal for us! :) Mmmmmm, wayyyyy better than the other taco place here!

We got a call the other day from one of our investigators! His pump house wall had collapsed! He went out of town and when he got back not only was his water frozen but one of the walls collapsed too on the stairs going down into the pump house. Of course it was raining that day, so I was down in the hole carrying these ginormous rocks out of the pump house. It was so much fun though! I thoroughly enjoyed it (as I like all manual labor and throwing things around) Haha! We got it all cleaned our for him and actually went back today and crawled under his house to check all his pipes for him before he turned the water back on!


We had dinner at a member's home earlier this week with another family as well, and had an awesome dinner (as usual) and then played ping pong for a little bit! I was truly "serving" the Lord that night! ;) I creamed pretty much everyone! Bro J, I think, beat me twice so I think my record was like 20-2! Hahaha!!

We got another snow storm and it's like 0* right now!! It was almost gone!!!!!! hahaha, I've shoveled SOOOO many driveways and sidewalks already! I just do random ones when we're out and about...it's fun!

We have another baptism set up! A man has decided to be baptized finally! So on the 22nd we will baptize him! We will complete another family! Yeahhh buddy!

Serving the Lord and doing His work is such a blessing! It's so wonderful to see the gospel bless lives and bring happiness and joy to all!


I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment