Anyone who says they don't believe in miracles...get out of town! haha
I've seen SOOOO many miracles in the past few weeks it has been
incredible :)

1. A young lady from Mexico City, Mexico was visiting her Uncle and
Aunt here in Hamilton and had gone to church for the past 4 weeks
previous to our arrival here in Hamilton. Well, after church last week
on Sunday we set up a time to visit her. What an experience it was!
She has SOOO many questions and was so sincere about seeking truth.
She was raised in the Catholic church along with her entire family and
she said that there were just so many questions that she had that were
never answered, so as we taught her, her eyes would just light up and
she was just soakin' it all in. Short story, she was reading the Book
of Mormon like crazy and left to go back home and has the missionaries set
up to visit her when she gets home to Mexico!

2. Visited a young man who you could say was off the path big time
when I was here last time. He has cut all his hair off and sat there
and talked to us for about an hour. He opened up and told us how he
had never prayed personally in his life and didn't really even believe
in God. We had one of the greatest lessons ever (I think partly
because I had to relate the gospel to video games) because you could
see things begin to make sense to him. He said that he was going to
read the Book of Mormon and that he would think about praying this
week! That would have NEVER happened when I was here last!

3. Knockin' on doors early last week and got to the point where I was
like, "It's blazin' hot out here, no one is answering and I want a
sandwich," when I got the impression to go to the other side of the
street. Teenage boy answered and said, "Everyone is out back, go
there." So we walked to the back and guess who it was?! It was a
member of the church who had just moved back and hadn't been to church
in years!

4. Had 2 meetings in Helena so we were there, Wednesday and Thursday.
The Helena 2nd Ward fed, housed, and had people to teach for 20
missionaries!

5. A youngman, who hasn't met with the missionaries for about 5 months,
started meeting with us. We unexpectedly met him previously in
the week and he shared how anytime something bad happens or things
aren't going well, the missionaries would always show up. He said the
day we just showed up was probably one of his worst days ever. What
he didn't know was we had NO IDEA why we stopped at where he was at,
until we met him!

6. A family who moved away shortly after I left just moved back and
found out their daughter we had been teaching got baptized in
Washington and that her dad said that he would like to meet with us.

7. A family who hasn't been to church recently much at all, we visited
and he wants to baptize his daughter and son next month and is willing
to do what he needs to do to become worthy again!

8. Got a call from Bishop yesterday after church who said 2 young
gals ran up to him after church and asked, "We want to be baptized!
What do we need to do?" That desire came after their sunday school
class, that was on baptism. Primary teachers, NEVER give up! You make
a difference in each child's life :)


9. I've made it as long as I have ;) Jk! hahaha

I could go on and on but this week has truly been such a blessing!
It's taught me that as we believe in Christ and are choosing the right
that we should expect to see miracles in our lives and around us, that
we truly are instruments in His hands to lift, inspire and help those
around us! I know I'm back in Hamilton for a reason and each day a get
a little glimpse of why :) I love this work! I love y'all!

-Elder Parr

To any and all who wonder why I do what I do, I tell you it's because
I have come to an understanding that this is the Church of Jesus
Christ. That He leads me in all I do. He invites each of us to "come
follow me." An invitation that is so simple. I would invite each of
you to take the opportunity to learn about what has brought me so much
happiness :)   
mormon.org