Monday, June 25, 2012

What are you doing?


You're curious about what I will be doing? I know if I didn't tell you anything that would just drive you crazy so I guess I can tell a little ;) I have my new companion, Elder Steinicke! He is the BEST! The first day I met him, back when I served in the Missoula zone, I said to myself, "I really like this kid! I bet I will serve with him sometime." I never expected it to really happen or in this way! President Gardner leaves Thursday afternoon after he has lunch and spends about an hour with President Mecham. After that, I really don't know what I will be doing. I do know we will have half the mission together here in Billings on Friday and then Saturday we will be in Helena with the other half of our mission. Then zone trainings following the next 2 weeks, so it's about that time to travel again. Rode trips are a piece of cake now for me! Ha! We just pack some bags and jump in the car and off we go, driving between 1-9 hours at a time! I will NEVER be a truck driver though; that's for sure!
Anything I can do for y'all?! Who have you been talkin' to about the church lately?
LOVE Y'ALL!!!!
-Elder Parr

No comments:

Post a Comment