Monday, May 14, 2012

Day After Celebration!!!

It was such a blast to talk to y'all yesterday! Totally made my day! After we talked we went to our dinner where we had a blast! They had all of their family over so there was about 60 people or so, adults and kids included, and we had a HUGE meal :) Got to spend lots of time with their family and most of all got to teach them all a lesson! I think it was the biggest group of people we've ever taught at once, which was awesome! We taught them all the ten commandments and a super easy way to remember them with hand signals! You should have the missionaries over if you'd like to learn them as well! ;) We topped the night off by singing hymns altogether and left with a prayer. That's something I want to do with y'all when I get home! Read our scriptures together, sing a hymn and say a prayer. I think that's the best way to end any day that God grants us to show our appreciation for what we've been given :)

This week has just been tremendous. I'm beginning to understand how the things we do today, truly allow us to move forward and progress further tomorrow! Anything you do has a consequence...Make it a good consequence :) I love y'all so much! I think this week I will just send y'all a ton of pictures your way since we talked about so much just yesterday :) Enjoy!

LOVE Y'ALL!

-ELDER PARR

Talon Party!
 
Sending new missionaries off to their first areas on Greyhound!
                                                                         

 Elder Hokanson, who I was privileged to train, and 2 new missionaries, Elder McKee on left and Peterson on right who will be trained by Elder Scott and White, who I trained. We call this a posterity picture!



 First ever successful video conference call


 Beautiful Montana view out in Acton, Mt

 Departing Missionaries

 
 Greenie Breakfast!

My Planner!

My Planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment