Monday, March 28, 2011

short and sweet

We've had a bunch of good solid lessons with new investigators and i'm begining to love Bozeman! It snowed again yesterday though :/ Another 4 inches or so. I'm SOOO ready for it to get sunny again for sure!! Ha


So the other Elders (Hamblin, Seymore & Buckman) slept over last night. This morning I made them all lil' smokie and egg breakfast burritos since NONE of them have money on their cards or food, and then creamed them all in ping pong and then spent the rest of the morning at the house cleaning and shoveling the driveway! Good productive morning for sure :) I love doing stuff for them and DOIN' WORK!

Went to my first eagle court of honor on my mission. For Chase! He is an awesome young man and it was awesome to go and regonize him and to remember my ceremony as well.

I'm excited for Conference this weekend and will definitely miss making and eating crepes in between sessions :/

Well, i'm off to go get a hair cut and to help someone move and have some fun! Love you all and wish you well!!

Love,
Elder Parr

No comments:

Post a Comment