Monday, February 28, 2011

The work here is amazing!

I got the package! Thank you SOOO much! The banana bites were great! MMMM!! I LOVE GETTING LETTERS FROM Y'ALL!!!! So I wake up extra early just so I can write everyone back :)

Oh, I WILL keep doing work! Nothing better to do out here than work and serve!!! :) Thank you mom :)

I sent home a talk I want y'all to read for family home evening this coming week! I LOVED IT! :)

So last night I truly realized how much I miss each of y'all! We went over to the Howard's last night and I got them all to sing hymns (I conducted ;) and we sang for like an hour; just singing sounds and me actin' a fool as usual. But as we sang I could only picture our family together having a good time and laughin' and having fun! When I get home we are DEFINITELY going to for sure and make up for all the time I've been away! Haha!! I'm so glad there are such good people here that I can still have a good time and remember y'all :) I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!

The work here is amazing! There is SOOOO much happening!

Funny story, so when I came out on my mission I made it a goal to remember everyone's name that I would meet. Well, I know EVERYONE'S name here, pretty much, even the little kids (my favorite) and yesterday these 2 ladies, Sister W and W were like, "How do you remember all of our names?!" And I answered all seriously and said, "I pray every day that I might remember the names of all those I come in contact with!" and they just started laughin' and continued on. That is one of the things that I do pray for each day, though. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father answers my prayers! He has done so much for me as I've dedicated my time to him :) I love Him!

I pray for y'all each night and hope all is going well!

Love,
Elder Parr
DO WORK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment