Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Seek Light

So I have to make this quick but I want to share a few things I learned this week with y'all! 

First and foremost, I was on team-ups with Elder Houston and he shared this BOMB quote with me from Joseph F. Smith!  "This gospel is salvation and without it there is nothing worth having." How true is that?! After meeting with a self claimed "atheist" last night I realized those lacking a belief in God find happiness in temporal things; there are no real goals or hope and they aren't happy. Those who have faith in life are naturally happier and seek to lift others rather than themselves. I pray each of you seek light from our Heavenly Father and Christ and renew that hope each day! 

Secondly, everyone is special! God loves us all! Including you! I have NO DOUBT about that! 

"Consistency is power."    Think about it!

LOVE Y'ALL!
   -Elder Parr






No comments:

Post a Comment