Monday, December 19, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME!!

This week has been a suberb one for sure! So much has gone on I have no idea where to begin!
  
This weekend, on Christmas Eve, one of our investigators is getting baptized!! What an AWESOME way to begin Christmas Eve with someone entering the waters of baptism to follow Jesus Christ! Don't know a better present I could ask for than for that! Along with that I can testify that prayers ARE answered! This gentleman about 3 months ago didn't even believe in God let alone like LDS missionaries! The Lord has truly touched his life and softened his heart in so smany ways that has drawn him to a true knowledge and testimony of Him! So awesome!
 
This morning was a blast as we helped Bishop T put up his Christmas lights :) Reminded me of the many times dad was too chicken to get up on the roof and I would get up there! Especially the time when Dmitry came and helped :) I will definitely miss going to Interlocken and seeing all the lights and all the other Christmas celebrations we do each year! I'm sure y'all will have a blast and MATTIE, YOU BETTER ENJOY YOUR LAST CHRISTMAS HOME WHILE YOU CAN!! You will miss it; trust me! Hahaha
 
I'm just filled with happiness right now as so much is going on and I have the wonderful opportunity to truly bring the Christmas spirit to the hearts and homes of many:) Best thing I would want to be doing at this time!!!
 
Heard a song on one of the cd's I have here this morning I hadn't heard before! He sang about how each day is a battle that's hard to win, which made me think for a second. I can agree that each day is a battle and we need to fight for what's right!
 
LOVE Y'ALL!!
-Elder Parr

1 comment:

  1. Elder Parr I love the Blog! Weavers pray for you daily. Sounds like you are doing well. I will forward the link to Elder Bryce Weaver. Do not know if he can access it. Merry Christmas!
    Sister Weaver

    ReplyDelete