Monday, July 11, 2011

PARR got PAR!!!


How are you all doing?!?!


Today has been SUCH a blast! Went and played golf at Bridger Creek golf course this morning with Elder Mortenson and our companions! Elder Mortenson is from Plano, Texas and will be leaving me to go home next week so we had to play before he left! Man is he good! I'm proud to say I shot par for 2 holes and shot under 100 for the first time in my life! I should have went on my mission a long time ago if it would have improved my golf game! haha I shot a 98! I know it's still terrible, but yeahhhh buddy! I was so happy and yellin' all over the place! haha Old guys playin' probably didn't like that, but I can now say my life is complete! haha One of the pictures is me doing a push up. Did 20 every single hole pretty much! Elder Hokanson was like, "You're crazy Elder Parr. I've got to get a picture of this!" We had so much fun :)


Picture with the clubs and me walkin' down the street was from last night! haha We were out tracting and ran into some less active members who are awesome and ended up leaving eating ANOTHER meal and with free clubs! Can't complain about that for sure. It made for a good laugh when we got a ride back into town from some members and we were like, "Look what we got tracting!" ha


This week has been wonderful! I can say I feel reenergized and pumped to DO WORK! Lately, I've just been kind of draggin' it seems. But got rid of that garbage!
Had an interview with president on Wednesday and zone training was awesome and I'm on the top of the world right now! Worked our tails off the past 3 days and have so much to do next week I don't know how we're going to get it all done :) Hard work truly pays off I promise! I'm like on some high and lovin' life so much and all that is going on! I find out if I'm staying or leaving on Friday which is crazy cause it seems I just got here!


We were asked to go to Big Sky again, but this time to speak in sacrament. Awesome time and spoke on repentance!


This has been a short week since last time I emailed y'all, but I'm still doing wonderful and think of y'all all the time! Y'all keep me going and I LOVE to hear everything that is happening and the success y'all are having :)


haha Just a side note, Elder Hokanson said "y'all" at church the other day :) Got 'em!


I love y'all so much and keep on havin' a great time! :)


Love,
-Elder Parr





No comments:

Post a Comment