Monday, December 13, 2010

Short and Sweet

So this week was amazing! I think the highlight was when I butchered 2 lambs!! My first time ever and so much fun! I loved it and got so into it! The Howard's were making fun of me because I was so excited and pumped the ENTIRE time I was doing it! haha
(** side note from mom - I debated not adding this part because I found it a bit disturbing, but to know Justin is to know that he enjoys learning ALL sorts of things! So.... it remains.)

Also we had the other ward party for Blodgett Canyon this week! It was pretty good too! Had a HUGE dinner and then Santa came! Me and Elder Miner were his little helpers and gave the kids cookies after they told Santa what they wanted and got a picture. Don't worry, we took a picture with him too ;) I will send my other memory card home soon!!!


Our baptism fell through this week :/ The man said he felt pressured and said he wanted to wait a little longer. We're still meeting with him and he is going to get baptized just not sure when. Another family will be getting baptized soon! The father is a member and has been inactive for a long time. Since we started meeting with them his daughter, who's 10, wants to get baptized SOOOO bad! His wife as well! So they have come back to church the last 2 weeks and we sat with them this last Sunday and I sat with their 2 girls (the other is 7) and we had fun and they learned so much! The man met with the bishop and he said he is good to go to baptize them but wants to get the spirit fully back before he does it. So hopefully in the next 2 weeks they will be baptized too! It's so much fun and brings so much happiness to me when I get to see families come into the gospel and how it blesses their lives! So awesome!

So I will be moving this next Monday, more than likely! We will then be with the W's. Our new address will start next week on about Monday or Tuesday. If anyone sends stuff to my address it's no big deal, they will just call me and let me know I have something and I will go get it! But here is the address where we will be next week!

336 Lorraine Lane
Hamilton, Montana
59840

Also, we got us a car!!!!!! A 2008 Chevy Malibu! So no more biking! Except I will still make Elder Miner break out our bikes and ride! :) It's like 45 degrees now! It feels awesome! Still waiting for a bit more snow to melt so I can play golf here! Their course is beautiful!!

I love you all and hope all is going well! Miss and LOVE you!

I will call home Christmas day sometime. Not positive when though. I will know next week for sure. I will know where I will be, time and that sort of stuff. So excited to talk to y'all!!! :)


Love,
elder parr



What we do FORE free time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment