Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sick As A Dog

Thanks so much for the Halloween box! It was awesome and made my day! It's great to hear from everyone!

OH! I got my travel plans yesterday! I leave for Montana November 9, 2010 at 9:51 a.m. and arrive at 11:15 a.m. So pumped!

This week has been pretty tough. One, because everyone is pretty much sick as a dog and I'm not. And I'm like the only one answering questions and participating in class.

I've made everyone go to the doctor and get medicine and called a District Meeting this morning (definitely needed) and talked to them as a whole and set district goals and really made sure they knew the purpose of being here. I think we're all back on track and good to go. Just a lot of sickness still. Glad I take care of my body and don't get sick. Hope y'all are all feelin' good!

Work here is going great! Awesome experience for me and my companion, Elder Kofoed last night. Been learning how to ask better questions and to really find out someone's concerns or problems. Well, we had an awesome roll play and through the spirit were able to know EXACTLY what to ask! We just found the spirit and he guided us with the words to say. Great testimony builder that the spirit IS real and can guide you to say the right things!

If I can say anything, pray for the spirit to be with you each day and don't be afraid to say what comes to you when it's the right time! I will promise you in times where you feel you don't know what to say to someone, if you're living worthy, he will give you the words to speak! I know he will!

Thanks again for the package!

Love Y'all!

-Elder Parr

No comments:

Post a Comment